October 18, 2019 In Branding, Customer Retention, Direct Sales Industry, Direct Selling, Mindset, Podcast, Social Media, Strategy
Subscribe: Spotify | Apple | GooglePlay
- As a direct seller, have you “blended” in with the other 50,000 consultants by using the companies branding instead of your own?
- Do you focus so much on the “brand name” of your product that you haven’t highlighted the product and the problem it solves?
- Are you using corporate words and verbiage speaking to the consultants in your company instead of new customers when posting on social media?
- Is your ideal client visiting your online space, when they have money AND when they don’t? You should be!
- Are you speaking to all of your customers, new and old, when you are creating content and using correct verbiage? In other words…”Humanizing it”.
- Do you continue to educate yourself on your product and your business?
Find the friends in your phone
- Minessa Konecky
- Minessa’s Instagram
- Jenna Green
- Jenna’s Instagram
- Michele M. Bradley
- Michele’s Instagram
Podcast edited by
Resources mentioned in this podcast
- Social Strategy Squad (Minessa’s Paid Group)
- Keyword Strategy and Business Naming Course
- 5 Questions to Define Your Personal Brand
- Complete Personal Branding Blueprint
- Podcast Playlist