October 25, 2019 In Content, Direct Sales Industry, Direct Selling, Mindset, Podcast, Social Media, Uncategorized
“Mastering the Art of “New””
Subscribe: Spotify | Apple | GooglePlay
- Do you freeze at the thought of learning NEW things?
- When you decide on “new”, do you take the time to learn it completely?
- Allowing time for something new to work is hard. Do you analyze what is working and what is not?
- Do you lack the “planning gene” when it comes to your business?
- Being mindful is hard. Being mindful in your business is even harder. We discuss.
Find the friends in your phone
- Minessa Konecky
- Minessa’s Instagram
- Jenna Green
- Jenna’s Instagram
- Jenna’s TikTok
- Michele M. Bradley
- Michele’s Instagram
Podcast edited by
Resources mentioned in this podcast
- Social Strategy Squad (Minessa’s Paid Group)
- Elder Millenial – Iliza
- Snap Retail w/ Discount
- Podcast Playlist
Ask Us Anything!
If you have a question you’d like answered on the podcast, you can either post it in the comments below or submit it here: firstname.lastname@example.org